Kim Kardashian used Snapchat to prove Taylor Swift was lying about Kanye...





Kim Kardashian used Snapchat to prove Taylor Swift was lying about Kanye West's Famous



'Keeping Up': The Kardashians address the 'Famous' beef between Kanye West, Taylor Swift



how did kim kardashian get famous

kim kardashian official site

kim kardashian instagram

kim kardashian and kanye west

kim kardashian website

kim kardashian biography

kim kardashian weight

kim kardashian profile



kim kardashian, taylor swift, keeping up with the kardashians, news, celebrity, gossip, kanye west, famous, hollybuzz, hollywoodlife, social media, snapchat, pakistan, edgy, life news, hanuman welch, honor killings, kim k, complex news, complex media, complex tv, funny, kim kardashian exposes taylor swift about famous lyrics confirmation by kanye, cool, culture, young man, man, men, current affairs, entertainment, magazine, complex magazine, complex, myspace, kylie jenner, kanye, qandeel baloch, sociology, vmas, beyonce



Sunday's episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians was basically the after party for the #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty.



At the beginning of the show, Kim Kardashian attempted to "brace" Kris Jenner about Kanye West's upcoming Famous video, which features nude forms of celebrities like Chris Brown, Amber Rose and Yeezy's frenemy, Taylor Swift.



As a refresher, Mr. West references half of Hiddleswift in the track from The Life of Pablo album.



"I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. / Why? I made that (expletive) famous."



Scott Disick, who was also visiting Kris, told Kim he was confused about the Famous feud because he thought Swift knew about the song.



"She did, but she was acting like she didn't," Kim told the father of her sister's three kids. Kim also told him the conversation was recorded.



"It was really important to (Kanye) when he was writing the song Famous that he spoke to (Swift)," Kim told the cameras in an interview. "And, they knew it was gonna be controversial. The camera crew filmed him speaking to Taylor and got their whole conversation. So, I think he definitely really cared about how she felt."



"I think she got freaked out by the reaction and all of a sudden she flipped," Kim told Scott.



Later, while Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian were in glam, they called Kim for an update on the Swift sitch.



"The (video) clip is so good," Kim told her sisters on the phone. "She told everyone at the table, 'Well, I mean it's true, whatever. Kanye totally made me more famous.' And so that's (why) Kanye came up with the line, but whatever."



To the cameras, Khloé said "All I know is I saw the video, I've heard Taylor, and I think that Kanye did the right thing."



In a conversation with Kourtney, Kim told her about her recent interview with GQ. Kim said a reporter asked her how it made her feel when her husband raps about having sex with other women.



"I never talk expletive about anyone, like publicly — especially in interviews," Kim told Kourtney. "But I was just like, 'I've so had it.' I just felt like I wanted to defend him in it. 'Cause it's like she legitimately quote says, 'As soon as I get on that Grammy red carpet I'm gonna tell all the press I was in on it.'" (Instead she made this Grammys speech, which seemed to contain a dig for Kanye.)



"And then she just didn't like the reaction?" Kourtney asked Kim.



"Yeah and you know, just another way to play the victim. Definitely got her a lot of attention the first time (a reference to the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards when Kanye interrupted Swift's acceptance speech). I just don't think that he should be punished for it still to this day," Kim said.



Kim explained to cameras exactly how fed up she is. "At this point, I really don't give a (expletive). So, I'll do whatever to protect my husband."



Kourtney praised her younger sister for her honesty.



"Yeah, I'm just speaking the truth," Kim said. "He called her, spoke to her. She even helped him rewrite. It's so wild."



In a meeting with Kim, Kris suggested she call Swift to talk it out, but Kim quickly shot down her advice.



"I mean at this point, I'm just over it," Kim confessed to the cameras. "At this point, I know the truth. I know everyone around me knows the truth. We all do. So it is what it is. You know? There's nothing we can really do about it."

About maharishaq

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.